GROUP NEWS |
- August 2010 - Josh King begins his MS - welcome Josh!
- August 2010 - Clayton McGee begins his MS - welcome Clay!
- July 2010 - Adele Lichtenberger beings her MS - welcome to the group Adele.
- June 2010 - Steve's paper "Impact of cloud-nucleating aerosols in cloud-resolving model simulations of warm-rain precipitation in the East China Sea" accepted by JAS.
- June 2010 - Clayton McGee wins the PRSE award - congratulations Clay!
- May 2010 - Rachel wins the Herbert Riehl award - congratulations Rachel!
- April 2010 - Adele Lichtenberger wins an AMS fellowship - congratulations Adele!
- April 2010 - Amanda wins a DOE fellowship - congratulations Amanda!
- April 2010 - Rob Seigel begins his PhD - welcome to our group Rob.
- March 2010 - Rachel's paper "Modeling aerosol impacts on convective storms in different environments" is accepted by JAS.
- January 2010 - Rachel passes her prelim exam - well done Rachel!
- August 2009 - Sue wins 2009 Professor of the Year award.
- August 2009 - Amanda Sheffield begins her MS - welcome Amanda.
- February 2009 - Sue wins the Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society Reviewer Award for 2008.
- January 2009 - Rachel Storer begins her PhD - welcome Rachel.